Homemade Guacamole! Simple, easy, flavorful. The avocado shines in this easy to make guacamole. Perfect for dipping or to put on tacos or your favorite Mexican dish!
- 4 large ripe avocados
- 1/4 teaspoons black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 squirts of hot sauce (approx 1/4 teaspoon)
- lime juice from 1 wedge (approx 1/4 teaspoon)
- Slice the avocados in half and remove the pit, set aside.
- Slice the avocado while in the shell, into square pieces, scoop out of shell with a spoon. Place the avocado in a medium size mixing bowl.
- Add all the spices, hot sauce and lime juice, and stir with a fork while mashing the avocado. Stir until avocado is desired texture and consistency.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 159
- Fat: 11 g
- Carbohydrates: 15 g
- Protein: 4 g