This Grapefruit Paloma recipe is so refreshing and classy! This easy to make tequila based drink is perfect for sipping on this weekend!
- 2 ounces tequila
- .5-1 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1–2 ounces fresh grapefruit juice
- 1–2 ounces club soda
- 1 tablespoon simple syrup
Lime Simple Syrup
- 1/4 cup lime juice (optional–you can make a simple syrup without the lime and use 1/2 cup water)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup white granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup white granulated sugar
- zest of 1 lime
- To prepare the simple syrup pour the lime juice and water into a small saucepan. Heat over medium heat until boiling. Add the sugar and stir until dissolved. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- To make the lime sugar pour the sugar into a small plate (easier to dip the rim of the glasses into) and add the lime zest. Mix together with fingers until all the zest is combined with the sugar. Rub a slice or grapefruit or lime on the rim of the glass and press down into the lime sugar. Set the glasses aside.
- In a shaker or a large glass combine the tequila, lime juice, grapefruit juice, and simple syrup. Shake or stir to combine.
- Pour over ice into the glasses rimmed with the lime sugar.
- Top with club soda. Stir to combine. Garnish with additional lime or grapefruit slices.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 210
- Sugar: 10 g
- Sodium: 8 mg
- Protein: 1 g