These Ghost Brownies loaded with Candy Corn M&Ms are the perfect Halloween treat!
I can’t believe Halloween is coming up so fast! I love Halloween. I admit I didn’t use to. But it has grown on me the last few years.
It’s completely possible my love of Halloween has coincided with my love for home decor stores too. Imagine that. Walking through those stores it’s impossible to not want to take everything home and make my house look like the holidays exploded.
To make matters worse, every time I go to Target there’s always some new flavor of limited edition flavors of my favorite snacks. M&Ms being one of those. So of course, these White Chocolate Candy Corn M&Ms managed to find their way to our house. I really have no idea how it happened. This usually occurs when I go to Target though. So I can’t say that I’m surprised.
While these little treats are wonderful on their own. They are even better when added into these blonde brownies. Or as the season calls for…Ghost Brownies 🙂
You are going to love how delightfully rich and full of Halloween flavor these are.
THANKS SO MUCH FOR VISITING! NEVER MISS A RECIPE FROM THE HOUSE OF YUMM!
These blonde brownies are loaded with m&ms and are the perfect treat!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 9
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup m&ms
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 9×9 baking pan. Set aside.
- Cream together the softened butter and brown sugar. Add in the egg and vanilla. Stir to combine.
- In another bowl mix together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Stir to combine.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. Stirring until completely mixed.
- Add in the m&ms and gently fold in until evenly mixed.
- Spoon batter into baking pan and bake for 20 minutes. The blonde brownies will look undercooked when you remove them from the oven. Allow to cool, and they will finish setting.
- Slice and enjoy!
More Sweets for You 😉