Easy Chili Recipe. Quick and filling! This easy chili recipe can be made in the slow cooker or as a one pot 30 minute meal. Loaded with beef, beans, chiles and more this hearty chili is perfect for loading up with all your favorite toppings.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 yellow onion chopped
- 1 15 ounce can of tomato sauce
- 1 14.5 ounce can of diced tomato
- 1 7 ounce can of diced green chiles
- 1 15 ounce can of kidney beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 15 ounce can of black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 2 tablespoons Chili powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- Toppings (optional) sour cream, cheese, green onion
Slow Cooker Directions:
- Add the ground beef and onion to a medium size skillet. Cook over medium heat until the onion is soft and the beef is completely cooked. Add the garlic and cook an additional 30 seconds.
- Remove from heat, drain grease, and add meat mixture to the crockpot.
- Add in all the other ingredients, stir to combine. Cook over low heat for 4-6 hours.
- Add the ground beef and onion to a large pot or dutch oven. Cook over medium heat until the onion is soft and the beef is completely cooked. Add the garlic and cook an additional 30 seconds. Drain any grease and return to heat.
- Add all other ingredients to the pot, stir to combine and bring to a simmer. Cover and allow to simmer for about 15-20 minutes.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 307
- Carbohydrates: 33 g
- Protein: 24 g
- Cholesterol: 47 mg
Keywords: chili, one pot meal, slow cooker,