This crockpot Turkey Chili is so thick and hearty and bursting with flavor. Perfect for cuddling up with on a chilly day.
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 yellow onion chopped
- 1 15 ounce can of tomato sauce
- 1 14.5 ounce can of diced tomato
- 1 7 ounce can of diced green chiles
- 1 15 ounce can of kidney beans (drained)
- 1 15 ounce can of black beans (drained)
- 2 tablespoons Chili powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- Toppings (optional) sour cream, cheese, green onion
- Add the ground turkey, and onion to a medium size skillet. Cook over medium heat until the onion is soft and the turkey is completely cooked. Add the garlic and cook an additional 30 seconds.
- Remove from heat and add to the crockpot.
- Add in all the other ingredients, stir to combine. Cook over low heat for 4-6 hours.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 398
- Sugar: 9 g
- Sodium: 939 mg
- Carbohydrates: 55 g
- Fiber: 19 g
- Protein: 31 g
- Cholesterol: 53 mg
Keywords: turkey, chili,