Slow Cooker Cranberry Apple Stuffing. This sweet and savory stuffing recipe is made easy in the slow cooker! Free up some space in the oven with this slow cooker stuffing recipe. Loaded with sweet chunks of apple and dried cranberries, plus tons of fresh herbs!
- 10 ounces dried bread cubes
- 2 cups low sodium chicken stock
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter (divided)
- 2 eggs
- 2 stalks of celery, chopped
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 1 apple, chopped
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 tablespoon sage, diced
- 1/2 tablespoon thyme, diced
- 1 tablespoon parsley, diced
- In crockpot mix together the eggs, chicken stock, and 3 tablespoons of melted butter.
- Add in the bread cubes, celery, onion, and apple, stir until bread cubes are completely coated.
- Stir in the dried cranberries, sage, thyme, and parsley.
- Slice the last tablespoon of butter into three thinner slices and place on top of the stuffing.
- Cook in the slow cooker on HIGH for 1 hour. Stir with fork. Continue to cook on LOW for another 2 hours. Serve and enjoy!
Herbs were all fresh. If using dried herbs cut the amounts. For dried sage and thyme use 1/2 a teaspoon and for dried parsley use 1 teaspoon.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 164
- Sodium: 49 mg
- Fat: 9 g
- Carbohydrates: 13 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 3 g
- Cholesterol: 82 mg
Keywords: apple stuffing, cranberry stuffing, slow cooker stuffing, stuffing recipe,