Classic Mojitos. Enjoy the refreshing taste of mint and lime in this easy to make mojito recipe!
- 8–10 mint leaves
- juice 1/2 a lime (approximately 1 tablespoon)
- 4 tablespoons simple syrup
- 2 ounces rum
- 4 ounces club soda
- Add the 8-10 mint leaves to your cocktail shaker.
- Squeeze in the juice from half a lime. Muddle these together. You only want to muddle the mint leaves enough to bruise the leaves, you don’t want to break them up into small pieces.
- Add some ice to the shaker.
- Pour in the simple syrup and rum. Give it a shake.
- Pour the drink over some ice in a highball glass and top with club soda.
- Garnish with additional mint leaves and lime wedges.
To make a simple syrup heat up 1 cup of water with 1 cup of sugar. Stir until the sugar is dissolved. Can heat water in the microwave to boiling and stir in the sugar, or you can heat the water on the stovetop with the sugar and stir until sugar completely dissolves.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 319
- Sugar: 47 g
- Sodium: 28 mg
- Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 49 g
Keywords: cocktail, drink, mojito, mojito recipe,