Circus Animal Cookie Popcorn
This fairy dusted popcorn is loaded with crushed up Circus Animal Cookies and is the perfect snack for kids of any age!
Our kids look forward to Friday nights and having a yummy dinner and sitting down to watch a movie together as a family. With school in session we never have time for the kids to watch TV during the week, so a movie for us is an actual treat! And of course we have to have some kind of yummy eats to go with our family movie night. One of our favorites is popcorn.
Popcorn is so fun to change up and make special.
This popcorn is a favorite for the kids…and for me!
Simple and easy to make your kids will be so excited for this special treat.
This popcorn is coated in white chocolate, sprinkles, and of course chunks of Circus Animal Cookies are added in for extra fun and color. Anything with sprinkles is a win in our household! If you follow along at House of Yumm here you might remember these sprinkle-rific recipes Funfetti Cookie Cups with Cake Batter Frosting, Banana Split Cookies, and Birthday Oreo Truffles.
You are going to love how easy this special treat is to make, and your kids will absolutely love how fun this treat is!
This fairy dusted popcorn is loaded with bits of Circus Animal Cookie and the perfect sweet treat for kids of all ages!
- 1 bag popcorn of choice
- 1 12 ounce bag white chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons non-pariel sprinkles
- 1 cup crushed frosted circus animal cookies
- Pop the popcorn according to the directions on the bag. Pour into a medium size bowl and set aside.
- Place the white chocolate chips into a microwaveable bowl. To melt the white chocolate set the microwave to 50% power and heat for 1 minute. Continue heating in 30 second increments at 50%, stirring after each time. This will prevent the chocolate from burning. Chocolate will be completely melted after about 2 and a half minutes of heating.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the popcorn and stir gently to coat all of the popcorn in the chocolate.
- Pour the popcorn out onto a baking pan covered in wax paper, sprinkle, and place in the refrigerator for about 5 minutes to allow to cool and the chocolate to set.
- Serve into dishes to serve and top with cookie crumbles. Enjoy!
More Sweet Treats!