Cinnamon Tortilla Rollups! Only 4 ingredients and 1 minute of your time to make this quick, simple, and delightful dessert!
- 8 tortillas
- 2 tablespoons butter room temperature
- 4 tablespoons white granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 tablespoons milk
- Add the sugar and cinnamon to a small bowl, stir to combine. Set aside.
- Warm the tortillas in the microwave for about 30 seconds.
- While the tortillas are warm spread one side with the butter, until the entire side is covered with melted butter.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon sugar mixture over the tortilla. Roll the tortilla up. Serve and enjoy!
- Place all ingredients into a small mixing bowl and stir until smooth and creamy. Add milk or powdered sugar as needed to get desired consistency.