Cilantro Lime Shrimp. This recipe comes together quick and easy. Full of flavor, these juicy shrimps are perfect for adding to salad, having with rice, or even inside of tacos!
- 1/2 pound shrimp
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cumin
- Juice from 1/2 lime
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- Heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Toss shrimp with sea salt and cumin then place in heated pan, cook in batches if needed to avoid over-crowding.
- Cook the shrimp until they are pink, about 3-4 minutes. Then remove from heat.
- While cooking the last batch of shrimp, add in the garlic in the last 30 seconds of cooking.
- Remove the skillet from the heat, add all the shrimp back into the skillet to toss in the remaining olive oil and garlic mixture.
- Squeeze the juice from half a lime over the shrimp and then toss with the cilantro.
- Category: main dish,
- Method: stovetop
- Cuisine: Tex Mex,
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 98
- Fat: 3 g
- Carbohydrates: 1 g
- Protein: 17 g
Keywords: cilantro lime shrimp