- 1 box brownie mix, plus required ingredients
- 1 3.4 ounce box of instant banana pudding
- 1 16 ounce carton heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup of crushed walnuts
- Preheat oven too 350.
- Prepare the brownie mix as directed on the package. Pour into mini muffin tin. Bake for 15 minutes or until baked through. Check with a toothpick if needed. Allow to cool in the pan for 5 minutes and then remove to a wire rack to continue cooling.
- Pour heavy whipping cream into mixing bowl and mix, starting on low speed, then as it gets thicker, increase the speed until it is almost the consistency of whipped cream. Add in the instant pudding and the powdered sugar. Continue to mix on high speed until fully combined and the mousse is the consistency of a thick whipped cream.
- Add the banana mousse to a piping bag and pipe onto the cooled brownie bites. Top with the crushed walnuts.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator. Can be kept in the refrigerator in a sealed container for 2 days.,