These easy to make Chocolate Coconut Cookie Sandwiches are the perfect sweet snack made even easier with RITZ! Made with dark chocolate and sweetened only with honey!
Chocolate Coconut Cookie Sandwiches. Can you tell I wasn’t quite sure what to call these? They’re almost like an Almond Joy cookie sandwich, but not quite. If Almond Joy had a crunchy cookie-ness to it then these would be exactly like that. Whatever you want to call them though, they are delicious! And easy to make! Which is a bonus.
I dipped the RITZ crackers into melted dark chocolate. Which that alone, I could just sit and snack on all day. The salty, sweet combo is a personal favorite. Some of the RITZ crackers were fully dipped in chocolate while some I just dipped in part way.
Plus I have my Spicy Turkey RITZwiches that you can check out too. Either way you go, sweet or savory, I’m sure you can find something to satisfy your snack tooth using RITZ Crackers to Stack It Up. Possibly the cutest thing ever was me just giving lil Bubba Man a cracker, he was so excited. He grabbed it with both hands and ate it like a corn on the cob. Best part is all the ingredients can be found easily at your local market. Y’all know my love for Tom Thumb right? I’m sure you know that I got everything I needed there! I’m there pretty much every day. Plus they have some amazing salsas in the deli department that would be amazing when paired with some cream cheese and RITZ crackers.
The filling of these are made with unsweetened coconut, coconut oil, honey to sweeten, and either vanilla or coconut extract. Which again, I could just sit and eat this coconut mixture with a spoon. Stacked between two chocolate “cookies” this combination is a definite winner! Perfect for any time of the day. I whipped a batch of these up for the kids for after school, they were ecstatic. Literally. I usually just give them apples. They were so excited to have something different!
These easy to make Chocolate Coconut Cookie Sandwiches are the perfect sweet snack made even easier with Ritz! Made with dark chocolate and sweetened only with honey!
- 4 ounces dark chocolate
- 24 Ritz crackers
- 2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract/coconut extract
- Place the dark chocolate into a microwavable bowl. Heat for 30 seconds, remove and stir. Place back in microwave and heat for another 30 seconds. Stir. Repeat this until all chocolate is completely melted.
- Dip the RITZ crackers into the chocolate and set onto a cookie sheet lined with wax paper.
- Once all RITZ crackers are dipped in chocolate place the cookie sheet into the fridge to allow the chocolate to set. Meanwhile prepare the coconut.
- Add the shredded coconut to a blender or food processor and pulse just until coconut is chopped up slightly.
- Add in the honey, coconut oil, and vanilla or coconut extracts. Stir to combine.
- Once the chocolate has set on the RITZ crackers remove from the fridge, add a tablespoon of the coconut mixture on one of the cookies, then sandwich with another cookie.
- Continue until all RITZwiches are completed!
- Serve and enjoy!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Albertans Tom Thumb. The opinions and text are all mine.4