Chili Lime Chicken. This easy to make Chili Lime Chicken Marinade creates the most tender, juicy, and flavorful chicken. Perfect for tacos, salads, or any kind of bowl or meal prep dish.
- Clean the chicken by removing fat, slice the chicken breasts in half lengthwise to make them thinner and easier to cook.
- In a bowl combine the lime juice, lime zest, olive oil, cilantro, minced garlic, honey, salt, and chili powder. Stir to mix.
- Add the chicken to the bowl and coat in the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours to overnight.
- Heat a large pan over medium heat. Remove the chicken from the marinade. Place in heated pan and allow to cook about 5-7 minutes on each side or until chicken is fully cooked through. Leave in the pan extra time to blacken if desired.
- Remove the cooked chicken from the pan and set on cutting board to let rest for a couple of minutes before slicing.
- Calories: 225
- Sugar: 4 g
- Fat: 6 g
- Carbohydrates: 5 g
- Protein: 35 g