A Cheesy Corn Casserole that is the perfect side dish for any holiday meal! Topped with crackers for a little bit of crunch.
- 1 can whole kernel corn (drain according to directions)
- 1 can creamed corn (not drained)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 can evaporated milk (can also sub with milk of choice)
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons minced (or grated) onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 12 ounces swiss cheese (diced into 1/2 inch pieces)
- 2 cups coarsely crushed cracker crumbs (I used Ritz, can use Saltines or other cracker of choice)
- Drain whole kernel corn into a cup, set aside.
- Add the corn to a medium size mixing bowl. Pour in half of the liquid from the corn, approximately 1/3 of a cup. Add the cream style corn, milk, butter, eggs, onion, salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Fold in the cracker crumbs and cheese.
- Spoon into a 2 quart size casserole dish (affiliate link). Bake at 325 degrees for approximately 1 hour or until set (give the dish a shake and if the center is jiggly, almost like a liquid then it needs longer, once it no longer jiggles then it’s done.)
- Serve warm and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 360
- Sugar: 9 g
- Sodium: 452 mg
- Carbohydrates: 19 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 18 g
Keywords: corn casserole, corn pudding, holiday, side dish,