Caramel Apple Flavored cupcakes topped with a fluffy whipped cream cheese frosting and crushed M&M’s® Pecan Pie. All your Fall flavor dreams come true!
- 1 box Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® Caramel Apple Cake Mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup Mott’s® Applesauce
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter (room temperature)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 can Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Cream Cheese Icing
- 1/2 cup M&M’s® Pecan Pie
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place cupcake liners in cupcake tin, set aside.
- In medium sized bowl add the cake mix, 3 eggs, Mott’s® Applesauce, butter, and milk. Stir to combine.
- Add about 1/3 a cup of batter to each cupcake liner.
- Bake for approximately 16-18 minutes, until tops are golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and allow cupcakes to cool for about 5 minutes, then remove from cupcake tin and allow to continue cooling on a wire rack.
- Once cupcakes are cooled, frost with cream cheese frosting. I used a Wilton 1M tip.
- Top with crushed M&M’s® Pecan Pie