Oh my goodness!! Who doesn’t want to start their day off with a large bowl of cake batter!? Please don’t tell me that I’m the only one!! This cake batter oatmeal is so quick and easy to make it’s the perfect breakfast for a birthday breakfast, or any other day too. Starting my day with sprinkles just puts me in a better mood.
Look at all that color!!! How could you have a bad day after that? This breakfast is super simple to make, which could be a good or a bad thing. And since it’s mostly oatmeal that means it’s healthy right?? I’m actually a real big fan of dessert for breakfast. So I’m not too sure how I feel about there being oatmeal in my cake batter!
This oatmeal is really easy to make, and fun to eat, and the best part is…it really does taste like cake batter. Hopefully you have a few minutes to add some sprinkles to your breakfast and have a great day!Print
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons yellow cake mix
- Measure out oats into a bowl, add in the milk and water. Stir until mixed.
- Add in the vanilla extract.
- Place bowl in microwave and heat for 2 minutes.
- Remove bowl from the microwave and add the cake mix. Stir until mixed.
Love cake batter?? Check these out too!24