Banana Pudding Ice Cream. This easy to make ice cream is egg free and made with REAL banana! Layered with whipped cream and vanilla wafers this ice cream is a fun twist on a classic treat perfect for summer!
- 2 cups milk (cold)
- 1 cup heavy cream (cold)
- 3/4 white granulated sugar
- pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 bananas mashed
- 8 ounces whipped topping (thawed)
- 1/2 cup crushed vanilla wafers
- In a large bowl combine the milk, cream, sugar, salt, and vanilla extract.
- Stir to combine. Add in the mashed bananas. Stir until mixed.
- Pour the chilled cream mixture into frozen bowl of an ice cream maker. Churn according to the directions of your ice cream maker, about 20 minutes or until mixture is soft serve texture.
- Spoon a layer of the ice cream mixture into your ice cream container, layer with several spoonfuls of the thawed whipped topping, then a layer of vanilla wafer crumbles. Continue creating layers until all the ice cream is used.
- Cover the container and place in the freezer.
- Allow to freeze for at least 4-6 hours. Once frozen, allow to sit at room temperature for just a couple of minutes to make scooping easier.
- Top with additional vanilla wafers and sliced banana if desired! Enjoy!
**Time Includes Churning and freezing time.