Avocado Ranch Burrito Bowls. A quick and easy meal that the whole family will love!
- 2 cups brown rice
- 10 cups water
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 15 ounce can black beans
- 1 cup Hidden Valley Avocado Ranch
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1 tomato diced
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- Prepare the brown rice in water according to directions. Set aside when finished.
- While rice is cooking, season the chicken with salt and pepper and cook in frying pan over medium heat. Cook until there is no pink remaining, chicken should be white in the middle. Remove from the pan and chop up the chicken, add chopped chicken to brown rice in skillet.
- Pour in the Hidden Valley Avocado Ranch and stir to mix. Add in the black beans.
- Top with cheese, chopped tomato and cilantro.
- Serve and enjoy!