Avocado Ranch Burrito Bowls
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.
Who loves a quick and easy dinner for the family? This girl! Have you guys tried the new Hidden Valley Ranch flavors? I’m already a huge fan of their regular Ranch, so when I saw that they had new flavors I had to give those a try. First up, the Avocado Ranch. Because. Well. Avocado. Duh. School may be done for the year. And soccer is over, for now. However, none of that means that our household is any less busy than ever. So this Avocado Ranch Burrito Bowl recipe is perfect for getting a healthy, quick, and easy dinner in front of my fam. Best part, they all loved it!
This meal starts with a base of brown rice and chicken, mix in some Hidden Valley Avocado Ranch for some flavor and fun and Voila! It’s already something spectacular. Then it’s all about adding in any of your family’s favorite toppings. I went for simple and classic. Black beans (low sodium of course) some melty cheese, tomato and cilantro. Can’t have any kind of Mexican inspired dish in this house without cilantro.
Not only are these Avocado Ranch Burrito Bowls super easy, they’re also completely customizable! Toss in some corn, or some onion, even more avocado, sour cream anyone? Go all out! I just went with what we had on hand. Brown rice and chicken are pretty much staples in our home. But again, you could do this with white rice also, maybe some steak if that’s what floats your boat. Why am I even putting a recipe at the end of this post? I think I’m just basically telling you to grab a bunch of stuff and mix it all together and call it a burrito bowl.
In all seriousness though, grab your favorite ingredients, mix it with this Hidden Valley Avocado Ranch, and it will be scrumptious and the family will L.O.V.E it!Print
Avocado Ranch Burrito Bowls. A quick and easy meal that the whole family will love!
- 2 cups brown rice
- 10 cups water
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 15 ounce can black beans
- 1 cup Hidden Valley Avocado Ranch
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1 tomato diced
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- Prepare the brown rice in water according to directions. Set aside when finished.
- While rice is cooking, season the chicken with salt and pepper and cook in frying pan over medium heat. Cook until there is no pink remaining, chicken should be white in the middle. Remove from the pan and chop up the chicken, add chopped chicken to brown rice in skillet.
- Pour in the Hidden Valley Avocado Ranch and stir to mix. Add in the black beans.
- Top with cheese, chopped tomato and cilantro.
- Serve and enjoy!
More Quick and Easy Dinners: