Enjoy S’mores for breakfast with this easily assembled S’mores Crepe recipe! Crepes filled with Nutella and strawberries and topped with chocolate and marshmallow syrups. DE-lish!
S’mores for breakfast? You don’t have to tell me twice!! I have to say, I am loving s’mores week!! In case you didn’t notice, several of my favorite blogging buddies and myself, are doing a whole week dedicated to s’mores. So make sure you check out the links at the bottom of this post so you can see what other delightful s’mores recipes there are today!
Crepes are wonderful aren’t they? They’re like a cross between a pancake and a tortilla! You can really fill them with whatever your little heart desires. And my little heart desired s’mores.
Actually, I should clarify. My husband’s little heart desired s’mores crepes. It was his idea. My contribution. The strawberries. Just that little bit of berry added to this truly decadent breakfast dessert makes me feel better about myself and the fact that I could eat the entire plate of chocolate-y, marshmallow-y crepe-y delicious-ness.
That was quite the sentence wasn’t it.
These crepes are filled with Nutella. Can I just take a moment here and confess something to you?
I have never had Nutella before I took a swipe with my finger before putting it on these crepes.
It just might be everything that I had hoped and dreamed it would be. You might be asking yourself how have I never had it before. Especially with being a food blogger, isn’t it a common item in all recipes.
True. And all valid points. Apparently I have been missing out. No excuse.
This recipe is super simple, super easy. The crepes are homemade. And they are so easy, even if you’ve never made crepes before you will be able to master these in no time! First try.
If you’re really pressed for time, I’m pretty sure that you can buy pre-made crepes at the market too.
THANKS SO MUCH FOR VISITING! NEVER MISS A RECIPE FROM THE HOUSE OF YUMM!
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup flour
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups strawberries chopped
- Chocolate Syrup
- Marshmallow Ice Cream Topping Syrup
- Add all the ingredients into a bowl and mix until fully combined
- Heat a small round skillet over medium to high heat. Add butter or spray with a non stick cooking spray if needed. I didn't use one.
- Lift the skillet from the stove, removing from the heat and pour in ⅓ cup of crepe batter. Swirl around until the batter is coating the entire bottom of the pan. Allow to cook for about 1 minute before returning to the stove top. Continue cooking for about another minute. Once the side of crepe is cooked it will be easy to peel it up from the pan and flip it. Continue to cook the other side for about a minute. Remove from the pan and allow to cool.
- Once cooled add a scoop of nutella, some strawberries and top with the chocolate syrup and marshmallow syrup! Enjoy!
Need more s’mores in your life?! Make sure you check out these other wonderful S’mores recipes from my blogging buddies!
<!– inlinkz code end —>